watch (plural watches)
- (time) A portable or wearable timepiece.
- (time) A particular time period where guarding is kept.
- A person or group of people who guard.
- (nautical) A group of sailors and officers aboard a ship or shore station with a common period of duty: starboard watch, port watch.
- (nautical) A period of time on duty, usually four hours in length; the officers and crew who tend the working of a vessel during the same watch. (FM 55â€“501).
5 letters in word "watch": A C H T W.
No anagrams for watch found in this word list.
Words found within watch: